Sunday, June 26, 2005

BREAKTIME with Jackie Griffey
Welcome to Breaktime With Jackie! This is to share fiction, facts, and fun that can be had on the way to writing a novel and doing research. Research will usually put even the most dedicated of writers in their places because some of the research is better and more exciting than a fiction novel! I've been writing for more than twelve years and as far as I know, neither Mary Higgins Clark nor any other fiction writer is even aware of my efforts much less afraid of any competition from me. I'm writing like I read, for the pleasure of it. This is fortunate since I'm still in (probably the lowest) part of the writing force who is 'financially challenged' as my grandson calls it, and prestige alone makes a very thin sandwich :-) Today, I'm sending a special thanks to Kelsy George who helped me out getting started with my blog. My entry into CyberSpace was as scary as Alice's fall down the rabbit hole to Wonderland, but I'm here now, so you will be hearing more from me soon...(Break's over! : - ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home