Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Hi! I'm sitting here with my glasses in my hand waiting for some questions or comments. If I don't have any by tomorrow about this time I'll tell you some things about how I came to write MEMPHIS IN OUR HEARTS, a romance-suspense novel published by ZUMAYA PUBLISHING in 2003 (available at Amazon.com, Zumaya, BookSurge, bookstores and their pages as well as in e-book format.) I was born in Arkansas (Hot Springs) but grew up in Memphis so most of my settings are there, rural TN or AR. If anyone reading this has read my books or the reviews posted on Amazon or elsewhere I would love to have your views and comments. If you are someone who wants to write, DO IT! Don't let a blank page frighten you. You have to write something to edit, proof it, and nurture it like a plant in a garden. But first, you have to have something to work with - so WRITE! I'm waiting to hear from someone with some comments or questions.
Break's over!
Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home