Wednesday, January 25, 2006

2006 is off to a good start. The second of my Maryvale series, THE NELSON SCANDAL is 'in the works' and hopefully will be out soon. Also, I've got a contract in the mail from another publisher for the third in the Maryvale series, RECIPE FOR TROUBLE. Please watch for both, they will be on the net from Amazon.com to Wal-Mart.
The sisters and brothers of Sisters in Crime are getting out good mysteries to keep us entertained in 2006 too, the interviews and new things coming out are exciting.
There's good news at my local writing group too. The North Little Rock Times is sendng a photographer to our next meeting (January 28) to take pictures and do a write-up on our group. We're pleased and excited about that and also about a possible new member who wrote for information and may show up at our next meeting too.
Still haven't heard from the Recycling Humanity reading script, but I've done all I can do except pray (and I'm definitely doing that : - )). Two producers and a literary agency are looking at it.
In the meantime, our next meeting is this Saturday. I've done my 'homework' - got my hair cut, and am really looking forward to it. Anyone in the LIttle Rock area or even close (our meetings are only once a month) please feel free to join us. We have poets, essayests, columnists, published and unpublished authors in all genres (except erotica) and you'll be welcomed with open arms.
Break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home