Friday, November 18, 2005

Hallelujah, my computer's home from the shop! I hope there are still some people cheking in to see if I'm back and what's new. It's great to have this little metal monster back and be able to work again. What's new is a new hard drive.

Of course there are some little bugs to work out, like:
(1) My two e-mail IDs are mixed up.
(2) The address book on one of them has disappeared into cyberspace.
(3) The other e-mail won't send mail.
(4) I can't get on the internet.
(5) The blamed thing still needs to go to charm school. It's blunt, hateful, and knows darn well you can't argue with a machine.

Other than those little problems (which I've got solved all except getting the addresses back) everything's ready to get back to workin' and bloggin and havin' fun. Break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home