Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hellos and hope to all who still have power and a place to work and keep in touch after Katrina, she is still winding down after skirting me and my husband in Arkanas and passing my sister and their family in Memphis. The sun is out here, Jim is out looking around for broken or fallen limbs. We parked our cars in places where it would have to be a terrible blow to send limbs down on them and hoped it wouldln't be that bad. It wasn't but I talked to my sister in Memphis a few minutes ago and it's still raining there. She was at work and they have no power at home and no phone service. Along with our prayers I know there are already very efficient Guardian Angels on the the scenes and en route to the hardest hit areas. They're called CAT Claim Adjusters and the insurance companies send them out to help the ones with the wings who are always with you. Sending my prayers, more later. Break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home