Monday, February 13, 2006






NEW PICTURE! It's about time, isn't it? The one I have on current book covers and bookmarks is from seven years and thirty pounds ago.

I've got two books in the works, both of them in the Maryvale series. The first of the series, THE DEVIL IN MARYVALE is already listed on the net from Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble to Wal-Mart.

The second, THE NELSON SCANDAL, is in the works and I'm waiting for the first galley on it.

The third in the series, RECIPE FOR TROUBLE, I've just sent back the signed contract on it and will post a notice when it will be ppublished as soon as I know.

Being a member of SinC International and SinC-ic, I've taken advantage of Amazon's shipping break and ordered four of my sib's books. With the work on these two books in the works and the order from Amazon, I'm set for the winter weather. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home