Friday, July 08, 2005

The news today is mixed - good and bad. The good is I've given up on ever getting the template fixed or finding a cyber net with which to catch the elusive thing and deleted it - even emptied the Recycling Bin so I won't change my mind and waste any more time with it. I know that doesn't sound like good news but it is. I went first to the place where I got the template a few years ago and they still have it to download. I made sure I could get it before burning my 'recycling' bridges : - ). The bad news is we've lost a really good mystery writer. Evan Hunter (also a pen name) writing as Ed McBain died of larynx cancer. He was seventy-eight and had sold over a hundred million books. Not only that, he evidently had vowed as I have to keep writing as long as he could see the monitor - his last book is coming out in September. He was a good mystery writer and a good man who will be missed. I'm going to be brief today and see if I can remember or figure out how to use this template now that I've got it back - wish me luck? Break's over! : - )
Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home