Wednesday, March 01, 2006

With the sun pouring in on me and my Thirty Pounds of Smart Metal (my computer with an attitude) it looks like we've arrived at Springtime with only about two days of cold weather regardless of what the groundhog says.

Spring is going to be busy too. I've got a cozy mystery in the works (RECIPE FOR TROUBLE ) from Five Star and am waiting on galleys - I'll announce it here when I know when it will be out. and also, have just received word the first of that series is out of editing and will be coming out a an e-book soon. The Maryvale series has five cozies in it so far. The first, THE DEVIL IN MARYVALE is already in print and available, the second is finished but I haven't decided yet whether to self pub or sell it, the third, RECIPE FOR TROUBLE will be out some time this year (hardback), and I'm working on another, THE LADY IN THE LAKE between a contest entry for a local conference, proofing galleys etc.

Anybody wanting any more information can use the 'comments' or just type Jackie Griffey's Books into your Yahoo searth. There's everything there but a footprint I think (and if they want one, I'll try to figure out how to do that!) Or go to my web page: www.jackiegriffey.com

Break's over! : - )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home