Saturday, February 10, 2007

Library News! Went to my hometown library to tell them about my new books coming out in 2007 - I had donated a book a little over a year ago and a lot of people who read it contacted me to get a signed copy to keep (pause to feel good and grateful :) )

To make a long story short, Christine Williams was a joy to talk with and visit and shd - she had already ordered all my other books but one! She ordered that one and also promised to get the two new ones coming out in May and September.

If there are any of my fellow writers and sibs reading this, go to your local library and tell them about your book(s)!

Please go to my web page or google me and check for the new ones on Amazon. Good luck with yours, too.

Cozy mystery lovers, the new book (hardback) coming out in May is the third of the Maryvale series; Spanish Eyes is a romance-suspense coming out in Sept. Happy reading - break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home