Sunday, August 06, 2006

THE NELSON SCANDAL is now out and will be up on Amazon soon if it's not already there
(I haven't got around to checking) I'm just glad it's out. There was some kind of problem the publisher had with the printer (I doubt if I'd understand what, even if they explained it to me, which they didn't), so I'm just glad it's available now. THE NELSON SCANDAL is the second in my Maryvale series that takes place in rural TN up above Memphis and Nashville (I poured over the map for days as I wrote it : - )). Sheriff Cas Larkin has two homicides on his hands when his wife, Connie, encounters classic haunting conditions in the county library basement - (talk about a cold case- LOL). Pursuing hot clues and cold paper trails, Cas and his matchmaking wife, Connie, investigate four murders, two of them more than a hundred years old. Go check it out on Amazon or my page (please!!!)
More soon, break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home