Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blog Tag Answers: I'm going to change the rules after I give you my answers and give you a list of really good mystery and cozy writers you may not have discovered as yet. I'll put it on next as Tag Twist. For now, here are my answers:

Q. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over
The Sound of Music with Julie and all those wonderful songs
My Fair Lady with Audrey and more wonderful songs (I could have listened all night!)
Naughty Marietta (an oldie but a goodie & may perpetual light shine upon Nelson and Jeanette!)
Walt Disney's Pinnochio (yep, I still wish on stars)
Just about anything that's musical or funny...

Q. Name 4 places you have lived:
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Memphis, Tennessee
Redondo Beach, California
Cabot (near Little Rock), Arkansas (I'm home!)

Q. Name 4 TV shows you love to watch:
CSI Las Vegas
Bones
Ghost whisperer
(Loved Magnum PI and Murder She Wrote)

Q. Name 4 of your favorite foods:
Dark chocolate, good beef, ice cream, fresh fruit ('specially big, ripe, red Delicious Apples from Washington or Oregon.

Q. Name 4 web sites you visit daily:
My or a friend's web site
Both my e-mail identities
Anything I want to check out suggested in one of the digests or newsletters I take.
My local writing group's comments

Q. Name 4 places you would rather be right now.
None. I'm home. I like it here. It could use a little work though, anyone wanting to buy a book please check Amazon or type my name in Search - my info. is all over the net like a kitty looking for tuna! LOL

Please check next blog for the writers I told you about.
Break's over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home