Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hi again: (and I've learned how to spell break - can't believe I spelled that wrong and didn't catch it last time!) I'm moving along like a herd of turtles with my screenplay now that Albert the Wise and Helpful has told me how to fix the glitch in my script format. This job is a matter first of all, of cramming a three hundred page novel into a one hundred and fifteen (at most) page selling script. Should take me about two years and constant prayer (I'm still ending mine with 'and make me a good girl, but the Almighty and I are still working on it - and my thirty pounds of smart metal doesn't care how infuriated I get with it!) What I'm doing is just working without worring about the number of pages as long as I've got the format right then I'll go back (many times, I'm sure) to cut, rewrite and all that good stuff that's so necessary to everyone except Anne Rice and other established people who don't need editors. Picture me in the haunted forest in Oz like Dorothy whispering, frightened "I do believe in editors - I DO believe in editors - I DO BELIEVE IN EDITORS!!
Break's over! : - )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home