Saturday, July 23, 2005

The weekend got here and the weather is just gorgeous! Sometimes it looks like the weather man saves all the rainy days for weekends then there comes one like this and all is forgiven. Reminds me of the joke about the old man who ran a service station and complained about sunny days because there were no wrecker calls and then about the rainy days because he didn't sell as much gas. (You just can't please some people - just be glad they're selling gas instead of doing critiques - LOL) Got a pleasant surprise in my e-mail yesterday, Zumaya invited me to send a brief bio so they could profile me in their August Authors list. I've sent it and also the Work In Progress picture I put on my blog to introduce myself in case anyone wants to go to Zumaya Publications and look at the profiled authors for August. I guess the reason I got the invitation is my new romance-suspense novel, ONCE BURNED has just come out and is now listed in their new TR books. It's at Amazon.com and they also have put the e-book out and it's on Fictionwise. Also, THE DEVIL IN MARYVALE, the first of a cozy mystery series, will be up on Amazon.com soon. It will also come out from Double Dragon as an e-book in early 2006. This is beginning to sound like a sale page instead of a visit so enough about that! The Penpoint Group that I'm a member of has moved its meeting place beginning the last Saturday in July to the new Barnes & Noble in North Little Rock. That would be hazardous to my cash flow if I had one, trying to go past all those books! I was an avid reader long before I started writing and this is a great bookstore, new with lots of books and helpful help (helpful help is the best kind - help that's not helpful is one of my pet peeves - feel free to tell me about your experiences with non-helpful help since I usually tell all my hopes and hangups on here LOL). Please come again soon, comments welcome, sympathy and cheers available here. Break's over! : - )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home