Monday, August 01, 2005

Wall Tour Cont'd: Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, we had a great one all around Little Rock, Arkansas. The local group of writers I belong to had our first meeting in a new location. The Penpoint Group has moved and now meets at the New Barnes & Noble in North Little Rock at 2:00 PM the last Saturday in each month. Any writers or those interested in writing, published or unpublished, will be welcome and the dues (after the first three visits) are only $15.00 a year (half if you start in July-August - a bargain, yet! Also, I know at least two of them have interesting walls like me and they're a great group : - ))

I think I'd covered most of the walls, the rest is pictures of Jim and me on a couple of those cruise ships (smart of them to take your picture BEFORE you sail, get caught in the rain and eat too much).

There's a 'going to church' picture of my sister and her husband, a couple of my children, and a couple of oil paintings by Jim's aunt. I expressed an interest in one of her pictures and the heirs saw it as an opportunity to hand me the rest they had left(!). So we've got a few more scattered here and there. There's a calendar I keep forgetting to look at which is no great loss since I keep forgetting to put upcoming stuff on it anyway and I've got it planned how I can rearrange some things if I ever get around to entering any of my masterpieces in award contests (and actually GET one!). So I guess though it looks maxed out, my wall and I are flexible : - )

I've got to get back to work on my screen play. I'm now within 31 pages of the size I want it so I've got (SOB) some more cutting to do. Break's over!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home