Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blog Tab BSP: I've changed the rules! I'm changing the Q & A format to a mention of some mystery writers I like who aren't on the NY Times Best Seller list(yet) but should be. Here they are, in alphabetical order with some of their books and where to get more inf. The * denotes copies I've got on my shelf at the moment. (I'd have *ed the ones on my TBR list but I'd wear out my *!!!LOL

ANDERSON, BETH: *Second Generation; Murder Online; Night Sounds:; and more at www.bethanderson-hotclue.com. You've got to stop and visit with Hotclue...

BAKER, SUSAN P.: (newest one) Death of a Prince; *My First Murder (first of Mavis Davis series); and more at: www.susanpbaker.com. Next Mavis Davis will be out the first of 2007.

BROWNING, PAT: Full Circle, a good read with more to come. The next adventure in Pearl will involve and old Chinese cemetery, for more inf. type Pat Browning in Search and go to her Authors Den page, blog spot and other interesting places. Watch for the announcement of her next book in the series, Winter Moon.

CRUSE: LONNIE: Murder in Metropolis (series); first of her new Fifty-Seven series will be out in early 2007 and sounds like 'speedy' good fun. Go to www.lonniecruse.com for more inf. (& fasten your seatbelts!)

FOERTMEYER, C. H.: Bewildered is just the tip of the iceberg, lots to choose from here. If you like ghosts and good reads, take your choice here at:www.foertmeyer.com.

GEORGE, Kelsy: Blind Justice; Deja You; No Bull; and Kill a Painted Pony, and more, e-books too, go to www,kelsygeorge.com.

MARTIN, NANCY: *How to Murder a Millionaire and more hilarity with the Blackbird Sisters in this series (while you're browsing, check out the Lipstick Chronicles too.) www.nancymartinmysteries.com.

McGRAW, MARJA: *The Secrets of Holt House, and more from someone who really knows how to write a cozy - she started out with two of my favorite things, a big house old enough to be full of secret passages and (joy!) an estate sale! There's another cozy in the works, watch for it at www.marjamcgraw.com.

NOTE: Amazon.com will give you free S&H on orders of more than $25.00. I think it has to say the book you choose is eligible for this. I remember wondering if a used books were included in this offer. (It was!)

Break's over!

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show, Jackie, and thanks for putting me on your list. We can all use a plug!
Pat

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger C.H. Foertmeyer said...

Me too, Jackie...Thanks!

C.H. Foertmeyer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home